Thursday 24 January 2013

Powdery pink

Don't think , my lovely fashionista , that i spend all my time shopping on high street or in ultra-luxurious Harrods ! As much as i love Chanel , Celine or Miu Miu i often shop in small , offbeat boutiques or markets , tracking down new labels and vintage pieces . And who doesn't love a bargain ?!
I bought this vintage , oversize jacket in Camden Market a couple of years ago - a classic , tailored piece that goes perfectly with almost everything - even with my pink checkered prom skirt !
Simplicity , simplicity , simplicity - with a healthy dose of elegance !

Skirt Diy (my own design) - Jumper H&M (old) - Jacket Vintage - Shoes Primark (old) - Sunglasses Primark (old) - Necklace Zara (last season)

Dreaming of Chanel on Facebook
Dreaming of Chanel on Twitter

 
Follow Dreaming of Chanel on Instagram

18 comments:

Every time you post a new outfit I think "okay, this has to be my favorite outfit ever", but you always top it off! Amazing :) Following you on instagram now!

i can't believe you made that skirt.......this outfit is just gorgeous for so many reasons :)
brooke @ what2wear

Thank you Adele ! Glad you like it ! x

Love your look!
Pupici
Alexandra

Amazing look !!
Love the bag
xx

So beautiful! I really love the colors you've used in this outfit!

P.S: I want to invite you to join my giveaway:
http://boheme-fille.blogspot.ro/2013/01/giveaway-80-msdressy-gift-voucher.html

beautiful look! love the bag!
<3
nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

So chic and beautiful
cutenquirky.blogspot.com

Omg you look amazing! I am in love with this look and not only because I am a Pink addict but you managed to mix all the clothes perfectly! Love it!

Kisses,
Julie

www.thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro

Ce dulce in aceste poze!

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

The jacket is perfect! And I agree, why waste money on luxury brands when you can get an amazing item for much less? www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook