Wednesday 7 August 2013

City diary

Who wouldn't fall for the delicate charm of a feminine bow , beautifully attached on the bridge of the toe ?
I have something of an on/off relationship with court shoes : "on" in that I love the way how comfortable they are , "off" in that they are not high enough to elongate the legs . 
However these Carlo Pazzolini beauties have stolen my heart for good and they will easily slide me from city walks to late evenings of summer .
Keep everything else simple - I recommend a crisp white shirt and high waist denim for an effortlessly fabulous city look .

Court shoes Carlo Pazzolini (new collection) - Shirt Marks & Spencer (old) - Jeans Topshop (new collection) - Clutch Michael Kors (new collection) - Necklace Zara (new collection)

3 comments:

you always rock the best style sweet friend <3 I miss hearing from you
www.mariezamboli.com

I love your clothes as always!
Cresti in fiecare zi, scumpo! :)
Kisses.

Imi plac la nebunie jeansii iar camasa si pantofii dau un aer super chic tinutei <3
SandraB.ro

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook