Monday 16 April 2012

Red touch

Good afternoon , my sweet & devoted followers !
Just a quick update for today ... i am wearing my new red leather River Island skirt - i am not a big fan of red , but this piece of garment is amazing .
I never thought of wearing leather head to toe - but i quite like the result now . Fashion is all about experimenting , after all !

p.s. For those of you who have asked if i dyed my hair ( big kisses , my lovely Andra ) - well yes ... i do dye my hair a couple of times a year , but i always go for the same natural colour , which is Chocolate truffle by L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss .

Have a lovely day ahead , sweeties ! Big hugs xx


25 comments:

I like red! very nice skirt and sunglasses!!!

rock infused Chanel attire - love this! xxx

Oh, so nice of you to mention me in a post. I'm touched :) Kisses back sweetie. I love the skirt, you look amazing in red. Both clothes and lips.

Hey Sweety, Amazing, i found your Blog and i like it! Great inspiration, with lovely Photos. I follow you, i hope you follow me back Honey (if you like) Big Kisses from Germany ;******

Red looks good on you! I love this "rockstar" look :)

Amor

combinatia aceasta de rosu si negru e dementiala !! ;x

Beautiful!Love this look!

I´m followin you now! Great style!

Great look, dear! I like your style. Congrats for your blog, it's very cool. What about to follow each other?
Hope to see you soon, XOXO
-Ladyfairy

http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/

you look great... im not a fan of red either and now I kinda want a mini leather red skirt to style

Love your shirts and your perfecto !

http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

HIISPYREBEL.

I'm a fan of red and you look awesome with black & red :D try it on more often ;D

superba ,imi place rosul pe tine ,iti cade de minune

Hehe, eu iubesc culoarea rosie , as purta-o zi de zi!

Your red touch is very pretty.
Black and red, i love this color combo. Love your accessories too.
A great outfit.
xx

You look absolutely amazing. That red is lovely on you!
Creamy

Bună,Andreea!
Pe blogul meu am o postare în care apare şi o poză cu tine(sper să nu te superi că am luat-o fără să întreb:D).
Aici este link-ul:

http://dotsandstyle.blogspot.com/2012/04/red-leather-skirtthe-new-trend.html

Pupici!
Asku.
http://dotsandstyle.blogspot.com/

Nu e nici o problema scumpa ! Multumesc ca ai precizat sursa ... ma simt flatata ori de cate ori apar pe un alt blog ! Hugs & kisses xx

I really like the combination red And black colours,you look great

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook