Wednesday 6 February 2013

Not an ordinary post

10 things you (probably) don't know about me

  • i'm petite , (almost) 26 & married
  • i buy food/books/almost everything that comes in a beautiful , expensive package 
  • i'm addicted to fizzy drinks (you don't want to be around me when i sometimes discover that we run out of Coke or sparkling water , i go maaaad!)
  • i live in London , but i would sell a kidney to live in New York
  • i love pink (you wouldn't have guessed , would you ?)
  • i hate my thighs
  • i love seafood & Italian cuisine
  • i have a gym subscription , but i never go (lazy brat)
  • i have worked in the last 8 years in hospitality (a real job that pays off my fashion addiction)
  • along with being a Fashion Blogger , a Freelance Stylist , i now work for Jamie Oliver (super woman)

19 comments:

Super postul asta ! :) pozele sunt awesome! Love your bag! :x

kisses

You're amazing sweetheart! Hug.

it was nice knowing u a bit better. =)

Hi (sorry if this is really creepy haha)but just wanted to let you know that I'm 13 , I love fashion and you are one of my ultimate fashion inspirations. When Im older I hope to get a job in fashion and it's people like you that prove to me that if I work hard enough, I can get there. I first noticed your outfits on look magazines street style website and then discovered you had a blog. You are stunning and never seem to get it wrong, so that's pretty much it :)xxx

Thank you so so so much , sweetheart ! I'm really glad that i inspire you , it means a lot to me . Keep doing what you love & you'll get there soon !
Hugs xx

Amazing post
Now i know everything about you haha
Love the outfit and the bag
xx

you are fabulous for so many reasons :)
brooke @ what2wear

Lovely outfit as always! love the bag and the skirt <3

It's a very nice and interesting post. Love your outfit too. These colors are so pretty.
xx

You're lovely!! I love your blog - great style!!! You wrote that you work for Jamie Oliver, that's amazing!! Also I think that it's very honoured that you're making your own money, you look like a very independent woman.

;)

Hey! I just discovered you blog and the first post I read is this one (lucky coincidece I get to find out more about you like an introduction). I totally find myself in this "i'm addicted to fizzy drinks (you don't want to be around me when i sometimes discover that we run out of Coke or sparkling water , i go maaaad!)" for me the fizzy drinks have one name Coke. And about the kidney thing me too, although London doesn't sound bad at all. So nice to meet you and for sure will talk more :D
Kisses Deea,
http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/2013/02/all-about-layering.html

Where's your jacket and sunglasses from? X

I experience been Victimisation the program for professional
blogging for two months now and in that twain of also lends an altogether
new linear perspective and committal to writing vogue to your Blog.
But don is loyalty with your core readership and
this is unmistakable when they continue to render! They will own to grow some of
us old folks do things the way we do.

my webpage: click here

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook