Wednesday 27 February 2013

Powdery peach trench

I've been looking for a trench in a sugar-almond shade since forever ! And since Spring is just around the corner , I gave up trying to find something similar on high-street and found someone who could custom made it for me !
I just had to pick the fabric - in a powdery peach colour - the fit and the details of the final garment !
I am absolutely loving it !
And since I didn't fancy decking myself in sugary pastels , I added some edginess to this look by wearing a pair of leather trousers and my beloved boots .
Have a fabulous day ahead , my lovely fashionista !

Fancy winning a fabulous necklace ? Find out how here !

Trench Custom made - Trousers H&M (new collection) - Boots Forever 21 (new collection) - Bag Accessorize (new collection) - Watch River Island (old) - Necklace Win this necklace !

11 comments:

Amazing coat!
xoxo

New post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/02/emoty-bags-il-tuo-ricordo-nella-borsa.html

Oh i love your trench coat, beautiful as always :)

Well I'm glad you found this one because it's GORGEOUS!
Brooke @ what2wear

Nice photos and your trench is so pretty. This color is very nice on you.
xx

i've always loved this color! looks super pretty on you :)

love, agnes.
NEW POST at www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

PS: Please visit and LIKE my facebook page
www.facebook.com/firewoodandearth
it would mean so much to me :')

The combination has definitely a British allure.
The bag has such a nice architecture.

www.zadinblog.com

Whaat, OMG I love your custom made trench. I should really consider that option of getting certain things custom made if I really can't find them anywhere.

x Angie

Foarte frumos si delicat trench-ul, imi place totul, culoarea si croiul<3 kisses dear

I love the colour of your trench :*

ce frumos e trench-ul lovely as always:)
Alexandra

www.thefashioncreed.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook