Friday 15 March 2013

Purple Berkeley

I'm sorry , but I'm going to have to cheat on my classic Marc Jacobs bag ! This fabulous , purple BoBelle handbag has stolen my heart for good !
This has to be my favourite piece yet (though every time i visit their showroom i fall in love with another piece) - sleek and crisp design , with a massive attention to details .
Rock this with a urban-chic ensemble and statement jewelry for a catwalk approved combo !
And if you think that Berkeley is a tad out of your price range , think twice ! You will definitely end up regretting not buying it afterwards !

Handbag - BoBelle Berkeley (buy it here) Jeans - Pull and Bear (new collection) Jumper - H&M (new collection) Shoes - H&M (new collection) Necklace - H&M (new collection) Bracelet - Anna della Russo for H&M (old)


8 comments:

Cat de mult imi place bluza, e superba:) Merg chiar maine sa vad gasesc pe aici, sunt curioasa:)
Pupici, Alexandra

www.thefashioncreed.com

ahhh im in love with this outfit from head to toe!!!
brooke @ what2wear

Beautiful! I really adore your accessories and that amazing top!

Stunning look, totally love the colour scheme :)

x Angie

These colors are so pretty together. Love your sweater and necklace.
xx

E absolut superb puloverul!Ti se potriveste perfect culoarea!

It is lovely, great pic angles too.

I have to say I think your blog name is geneis! I am new follower & you will defintely be hearing from me soon as love your blog ;-)

I fell in love with the bag as well! ❤

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook