Friday 6 September 2013

Coral beauty

Beauty , to me , is about being comfortable in your own skin .
Women are obsessed by extra weight or different aspects of their bodies and many of them have made their lives very difficult and rather sad , in my opinion .
So , my lovely fashionista , dare to be different ! Before you can convince others that you are beautiful , you've go to believe it yourself first !
With this in mind , grab your swimsuit and enjoy the last glimpses of sun . I absolutely love my coral swimsuit , courtesy of Triangl - the neoprene fabric is absolutely amazing , feels extremely soft on the skin and fits your body like a glove . Will be looking forward to wearing it next time !

Swimsuit courtesy of Triangl (buy it here) - Necklace Asos (new collection) - Sunglasses Topshop (new collection)

Triangl

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook