Thursday 19 April 2012

Busy bee

Good afternoon , my lovely fashionistas !
Ask me how i am and my default reply is usually along the lines of - " Oohh i am so busy ... " or " Damn , i am so stressed out - i need a holiday ! "
Oh well , welcome to my crazy busy/stressed world ! And i am not kidding you - sometimes i feel that a whole day is not enough for me to finish everything i planned to do .

Apart of that i am extremely happy - i have just received my gorgeous 3.1 Phillip Lim tote and i am over the moon .
It was on my lust list for a while now , so you can imagine my excitement when i first saw it in my hands .

Have a wonderful day ahead , beauties ! Hugs
 

13 comments:

Omg...I love it! Can t wait to see you wearing it!

Thanks a million ladies !!! xxx

I just love your bag!:) Kisses!

Uh, I want that bag!

www.berryjamjam.blogspot.com

superba geanta.este un model superb.de unde ti-ai cumparat-o?

I can see why you were excited - it's such a versatile bag.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

1)I love your home 2) The bag is to die for! ..I hope the rest of your day goes well and you're less stressed
-Fairydust to kisses

the bag is divine! I love it! hope goes well for you soon. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Thanks a million , sweeties !
You can buy 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Bag @ http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/310933

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook