Thursday 26 April 2012

Mint denim

Good afternoon , my lovely fashionista !
With all this weird weather we have had in the last couple of days , most of us - including myself - didn't know what to wear every morning .
It has been raining on and off for a whole week now - i even had to go back to my winter coat , because of the terrible & chilly weather .
But even though i am still wearing tights , i am constantly drooling over sheer , pastel dresses .
I guess i am slightly obsessed with pastels at the moment - mint denim from the latest H&M collection , my latest purchase .
Layering is a great trick , in order to stay warm and chic in the same time , therefore i am wearing a very light , cropped leather jacket underneath my beloved Zara coat . 
Hope you'll like this look !

Ought to go now ! Have a lovely day ahead , beauties !! Hugs


37 comments:

Beautiful jeans! And I love the blossom trees. :D
Kisses, dear! <3

such pretty pics... is the Zara coat with no arms and so you just layered ur motocycle leather jacket under? Boston Weather has been just about the same n I reason to put that winter coat back on :/

actually i am totally mad about your boots! they are insane-
already have the same minty pants- and i adore your bag sooo much!
xx the cookies
share the feeling
visit <3
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
have a wonderful thursday evening!

Thanks sweetheart!No , the coat comes as it is , with leather sleeves ! xx

Lovely outfit, specially like your coat. The weather is same in Zagreb, too, so yesterday I cooked and froze in an our time! I freak out because of it! :)

Thank you love !! Yeah , the weather is terrible :<

Oh, love it!Those pants look great on you and I love the booties!

like your jeans !!! amazing outfit !!! kisses

so lovely pants, I like the color!:) Kisses!

Thank you Lili !! Glad you like them ! xx

How gorgeous is your coat??? I also like the mint pants!! And the bag of course...
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

I love this look. Your pants are great. It's a very pretty color.
Love your coat too and that Chanel bag is so classy.
xx

Love the mint pants! Thank you for the visit.
You have an amazing blog. I'm your newest follower.

really like your coat!!! :)
just came across your blog and really like it!
definitely following you now on GFC and would be happy if you took a look on my blog! maybe you become a follower on bloglovin or facebook too!? :)
it would mean a lot to me!!

xx love

NEW DOMAIN:
http://la-pulcinella.com/

Great outfit! I love the coat & boots.

<3 Hudson East
hudsoneast.blogspot.com

you look amazing!! :)
kiss kiss

http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

I love your style!
The color of the pants is amazing and I absolutely love the bag and the shoes!

If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

chic! i absolutely love the color of your mint pants and how you layered your leather jacket under your tweed coat <3

whitney
whitwatwear

You look amazing! I have the same coat and I adore it! The mint denim is lovely!
xoxo
Vicky

the coat its'' wow'',love your outfit

I really love your outfit! the mint jeans and studded boots are amazing!<3
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Beautiful outfit! :D
Would you like to follow each other? :)

http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook