Tuesday 21 August 2012

Casual

Hello , my gorgeous fashionista !
I have been drooling over this fabulous pair of white jeans for a while now - but the price tag kept me away until now .  I absolutely adore them - the cut , the golden studs , the colour , everything !
For a casual , laid-back look i opted for a River Island tee and classic , black shoes .
I spent all day shopping with my hubby , so we are both exhausted now ... Talk to you soon !
Hugs & kisses x

Jeans Zara - Tshirt River Island - Shoes Zara - Watch River Island - Necklace (key) Freedom at Topshop - (love) Accessorize - Bracelets River Island - Sunglasses Topshop -Wallet Primark


14 comments:

Cute outfit x

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

LOVE this look on you!
Brooke @ what2wear

I love those white jeans and your shoes!

I think you've convinced me I need some white jeans! Love the stud detail.


Luxx Mint

Super lovely jeans!!
x
http://iwantedtobeblonde.com/

Your jeans and your t-shirt are great together. It's a perfect casual outfit.
Love your shoes too.
xx

Ce de bratari draguteee <3
si cat imi plac papuceii tai:X:X

The Indie Chase Blog

Oh yes, I fell in love with your pants at the very first sight!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

I just adore black and white outfits!!! This is classy casual look and I love it so much. Your nails are perfect, love the color! :)

Kisss dear

www.myfashionuniquelife.blogspot.com

Very nice white jeans! Nice blog too!

imi place absolut tot la tinuta asta !!! :D
pupici

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook