Thursday 23 August 2012

The bolder , the better

Good afternoon , my lovelies !
When it comes to clothes , i tend to go for classic , tailored pieces - simple is the key word for my wardrobe .  This rule doesn't apply for accessories , though - the bolder , the better .
On my "lust list" are two gorgeous necklaces from Marks and Spencer and an embellished hat from H&M - as soon as i get my hands on them , i will let you know .
Back to the outfit now - i am wearing a Prada lookalike skirt , pastel coloured  H&M top , Miss Sixty lace sandals and the perfect match for my Zara statement necklace , a vintage bag bought a couple of years ago from a vintage market by my hubby .
Now i need to get ready for dinner ! Have a fab day ahead , beauties ! Hugs x

Skirt Primark - Top H&M - Sandals Miss Sixty - Necklace Zara - Bag Vintage - Sunglasses Primark

28 comments:

This is such an amazing outfit - I actually thought it was a dress! I love it and the necklace is even cuter.

i am loving the skirt! and gorgeous style, hun.. ;)

love
agnes

NEW POST
at
www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

This is a great outfit! How cute is your skirt:)
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

I absolutely love every aspect of this outfit...super freaking chic!!
Brooke @ what2wear

you look amazing dear! the skirt is fantastic and i love how you combined it with blingy necklace and edgy shoes and its works amazingly great! <3

http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/2012/08/mancinas-giveaway.html

Amazing outfit !!

http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

Love that necklace!! I really like that you have such a classic style! =)

xoRosie
http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

LOVE YOUR OUTFIT
XOXO
http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.ro

oh i love this outfit, you have such great style, great shoes too, have a great weekend, big kiss from dublin xx leonie

lovely skirt! :D

eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

wooow! i love the necklace! amazing!

xxx
www.cristeene.blogspot.com

SO pretty!I m crazy about the skirt and the necklace!

It's a so great and very stylish outfit.
I really love your skirt and necklace. Your shoes are stunning too.
xx

This is so classy cute outfit! I'm love it and also that stunning necklase! :)

Have a nice day dear,

Ivana

Cool styling!
I did a post in this skirt too, I love it!
Cath x

squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

you look lovely :) such a cute and fresh look. x angie

hello.
I've just discovered your blog and I really love it.
Would you like to follow each other? ;)
Im following you now. i hope you do the same.

http://diariodeunagemela.blogspot.com.es/

Adoro ,you really look faboulous...i love everything about this outfit :)
we have similar style
I follow u

Love,oana

www.style-muses.com

I really like your outfit and your style :)Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Youtube.com/user/shineonbyandrea

You left me speechless. Love everything. this outfit is perfect! :)
You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?
WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook

super, super cute1
love that skirt, so adorable!

xx

asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

Cat de mult imi place colierul <3 toata tinuta e super cute ! dar colieruulll <3 mmm :D:D

xxx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook