Sunday 19 August 2012

Hello Sunshine !

Good afternoon , my gorgeous fashionista !
I was telling you the other day that we finally had a glimpse of sunshine . Oh well ... that was two days ago !
Yesterday we had the most beautiful "one-day" Summer - errr, i believe the first and the last one this year - so i finally had the chance to wear my Asos 50's inspired swimsuit .
Unfortunately we did not take the camera with us , so we ended up taking photos with our Iphones .
Have a beautiful & relaxing Sunday , beauties ! Hugs x

Swimsuit Asos - Sunglasses Topshop - Bracelets H&M - Crochet shorts H&M



11 comments:

Great photos and these colors are beautiful.
Nice post.
xx

Looks like you are having a great time :)

I loove your shorts :) They're too adorable and so is the bathing suit!

I love this restro style swimsuit! What a nice pool too!
Xx
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

come sei bella!!!!
Mi piace!!
INTO THE GROOVE blog
oxoxoo
Marie

Amazing pictures :)

http://Heidi-like.blogspot.co.uk

Gorgeous photos, I love summer! I think I need a retro costume now!

Luxx Mint

Esti o dulceata de fata, Andreea! La asta ma gandesc de fiecare data cand iti vad pozele si chipul radios! :)

Iti multumesc din suflet , Dora !!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook