Thursday 11 July 2013

The jumpsuit

It takes a lot to part me from my staple , trusted midi skirts , but with jumpsuits taking centre stage this season , I'm ok with putting them away (temporarily , of course) .
I was absolutely smitten with this beautiful River Island jumpsuit three years ago - that smitten I bought it one size bigger , hoping to have it altered afterwards . And guess what ?!
It never seen the daylight - not until today when I decided to give it a go and wear it to an ice-cream date with my husband .

Jumpsuit River Island (old) - Shoes Zara (old) - Necklace courtesy of Next (new collection) - Sunglasses Topshop (new collection)

4 comments:

Love it ! Ce bine arata salopeta ! :x iar ochelarii sunt perfecti ! :)

te pup

butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.ro

Lovely jumpsuit! Liking how you styled it with the harder necklace so it didn't look to girly.

x
Vestiaire Collective

What a cute jumpsuit, you look lovely! :*

http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

The jumpsuit is really cute and you styled it perfectly! They aren't an easy piece but you look fabulous!
Kisses
The Lovely Darlings

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook