Thursday 4 July 2013

The blue jumper

Stuck for what to wear during this changeable summer weather ? My secret is this fuzzy blue jumper which keeps me warm and cozy every time I wear it .
Not only is it perfect for those gloomy days , but it'll also look glamorous just thrown over your shoulders !
That's right , you've just met my wardrobe staple !

Jumper H&M (new collection) - Dress Musetti (new collection , available in TK Maxx stores) - Necklace Zara (new collection) - Bag courtesy of Next (new collection)

7 comments:

This is one of the best outfits we've seen in a while! Everything is perfect. Love how you paired that skirt with the jumper!
X

Vestiaire Collective

I know it's all about the jumper but can I please shout out that dress i love it when u can turn a dress into a skirt I recently did it when attending a wedding here http://www.cleancutgoutchic.com/witnessing-temoin/

Christy of:
www.cleancutgoutchic.com

wow, the skirt is lovely

http://fashion4denis.blogspot.ro/

I like this look!
Comfortable and cute!

The perfect jumper!Love it!

Imi place la nebunie tinuta si te prinde si de minune culoarea ! :*

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook