Friday 11 October 2013

Burgundy

Streamline your look with a chic , long-line waistcoat in black teamed with the colour of the moment - burgundy which seems to be the new neutral during the Autumn/Winter season .
Whether is a bag , a skirt or a pair of jeans , your fall wardrobe isn't complete without a bit of burgundy love .
And if you're currently searching for a bag , then you're in for a treat - buy the Cadogan in a luxe burgundy , as featured in this article , available here !

Bag courtesy of BoBelle London (buy it here) - Waistcoat River Island (new collection) - Jumper Zara (new collection) - Belt Louis Vuitton - Watch Michael Kors - Shoes Zara (new collection)


4 comments:

I love this post too much. Maybe because we had so much fun?:)) BTW, you look delicious, as always! Also, burgundy is the color of a good wine, you know what I mean?:) :*

Oh my, that bag is simply delicious my dear!!

Pretty adroit post. Never believed that it was this simple afterwards all. I had spent a abounding accordance of my time analytic for anyone to explain this answerable acutely and you're the abandoned 1 that anytime did that. Kudos to you! Accrue it up
gold investment adviser

Thanks for demography the time to altercate this, I feel absinthian about it and applause acquirements added on this topic. If possible, as you accretion expertise, would you apperception afterlight your blog with added information? It is acutely attainable for me.
closed circuit camera in bhubaneswar

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook