Friday 4 October 2013

Fall flash sale

With my love for simple shapes , smart and feminine tailoring and print details , I always manage to turn heads .
I've got a serious crush on fall's fabulous prints - one of the biggest trends of recent seasons - and luckily for us , Romwe is hosting a fantastic flash sale where you can find some gorgeous , eye-popping pieces .
Did someone mention the word cold ? Well I can hardly wait to get my hands on these fabulous heart print , high-waisted jeans and rock them with chunky boots and oversize jackets .
And the really good news ? Their prices start at £13 - now that's what I call a fantastic bargain !

Shop the flash sale here !

1. Bird scenery print floral cropped trousers (buy it here)
2. Polka dots blue jumper (buy it here)
3. Blue floral print blazer (buy it here)
4. Black blazer (buy it here)
5. Heart print denim shorts (buy it here)
6. Striped jumper (buy it here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook