Thursday 10 October 2013

Powdery pink

Now that the oohs of fashion month are over until next year , it's time to cover all the hottest trends together .
There are rails of super-luxe coats in spring-like colours (powdery pink and grey are my personal favourites) , over-the-knee boots to luckily suit all heights (my feet are nervously awaiting for the perfect pair) and my most-loved fall buy : the midi skirt .
 I'm thrilled to still be able to wear my trusty , powdery pink pleated skirt , courtesy of Vestiaire Collective and my new Persunmall cropped tee that goes with everything alongside my bejeweled Carlo Pazolini sandals that needed some love before winter would sweep through London .

Skirt courtesy of Vestiaire Collective - Tshirt courtesy of Persunmall - Jacket Zara (new collection) - Sandals Carlo Pazolini (buy their Fall collection here) - Clutch House of Fraser (new collection)


1 comments:

Those sandals are to die for - so elegant!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook