Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mini break

Good afternoon , my lovely fashionista !
You may have noticed my absence from the blogging world - oh well , i was a couple of days away from the terrible London weather .
A well deserved mini break for me and my lovely husband ... 
We stayed in a beautiful hotel , just opposite Brighton Pier , overlooking the spectacular sea ...
The weather was lovely - a bit chilly in the first day of our stay and in the early hours of the morning .
As for my outfit - i opted for a laid back & relaxed look .
I am still wearing my Zara winter coat (gasp) - hopefully i will kiss her goodbye soon - mint denim , my beloved fluffy jumper & ballerina - heels are forbidden during holidays .
Any thoughts about it ?
Have a lovely day , my sweet follower ! Hugs

 

23 comments:

cat de frumos e....:X:X

What a lovely pictures and a beautiful place! I like this coat of your very much, and with mint pants and bag is totally perfect! i wish you some warmer weather, we in Zagreb have real summerish temperatures so I am so happy... wearing my sandals finally! Ilina

Beautiful pictures, that clutch is awesome!
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Great outfit! I love the Zara coat & clutch.

<3 Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

I am glad that you had some relaxing time in this magnificent place!!!
I love your outfit!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

such beautiful photos! and love your clutch.

Beautiful pictures!I hope you had a great time,hon!

Love these photos. They are so pretty. Your outfit is very nice too. Lovely coat.
Hope you had a very nice time.
xx

I love this city! :D



With love,Mia

The colors and the photos are perfect :) I love this outfit

Love all the look: the clutch, the bracelets and that color mint!

Kiss,
Laura

beautiful, sper ca te-ai distrat !

ce frumoase sunt pozele !! superbe !!!:)

pupici

I haven't been to Brighton for a good few years but your gorgeous photos make me want to return very soon. Lovely mint bag and jeans too!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

gorgeous pics...you look lovely!

Thank you very much sweeties !! xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook