Saturday 19 May 2012

Tangerine jumper

Good afternoon , my lovely readers !
I must apologize for my absence and the lack of posts , but i have been terribly busy lately . On top of that , the weather in London has been awful - leaving me no choice , than to stay home . I will try to keep you updated as much as i can - follow me on Facebook and Instagram @ dreamingofchanel for the latest updates . 
I can hardly wait for summer to arrive and finally ditch these jumpers !
Have a chic day ahead , sweeties !


18 comments:

beautiful and stylish like always my dear!have a nice weekend!kisses:*...those loafers are fab♥

Thank you so much sweetie ! xo

superb peisaj,shooting,you! xooo

I love your maxi skirt & studded loafers (I have similar ones in grey & black).

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

Great photos! I just love your shoes!

Such a lovely post! this skirt and sweater are making one perfect match together...although, I can't believe that it is so cold...summer please come! :)

Adorabil puloverul, imi plac la nebunie piesele din angora!

p.s tocmai mi-am pictat ungiile in aceeasi nuanta de albastru, love it! te pup scumpa, noapte buna :*

Multumesc mult Dora !! O duminica frumoasa !! xx

Aww, such a darling outfit. I like it. X

amazing outfit :)
please comment on this post --> http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/2012/05/t-shirt-celebrativa-juventus.html

Love these photos and your outfit is very pretty.
Your maxi skirt is very nice and stylish. Love your necklace too.
xx

I think I love all in this outfit, and the photos are very nice!!

xoxo
The Thinking Cat

Beautiful!Love the skirt and the pictures are amazing!

Puteam sa jur ca esti romanca! :)) Love your looks! The heart necklace is amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Can't wait to see more looks from you - now I am following you :))

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook