Thursday 31 May 2012

Scarf print dress

Good morning , my gorgeous fashionista !
I was looking for that perfect scarf print dress that will take my breath away for a while now , but i finally found it in Zara !
I was so excited and so pleased with my new find , that i didn't even check the price - just ran away at the cash desk !
And to make my shopping trip even more exciting i just HAD to buy these gorgeous two-tone sandals - it would have been rude not to , since they are the most comfortable shoes ever !
Oh yes and that beautiful maxi clutch is new , too ! I just love it to bits - even though when my hubby first saw it he was like "Did you buy a leather case for your laptop ?" :)
Off to work now - have a lovely day ahead , my chic ladies ! Hugs 

Dress Zara - Clutch Zara - Sandals Zara - Bracelet H&M - Necklace worn as bracelet H&M


18 comments:

I really love that dress, she's so lovely. It's a great style.
Your shoes are very stylish.
Nice photos as always.
xx

E super rochita asta a ta, chiar ma (foarte) tenteaza si pe mine;)) Bine, si sandalele alea ma foarte tenteaza, le-am probat de vreo 4 ori pana acum si ma tot foiesc daca sa le iau sau nu:))

Looking pretty:*:*:*

Iti multumesc mult Andreea - rochia e ametitor de frumoasa , iar sandalele sunt divine , aproape ca nici nu le simt in picioare :) xx

Hai, ca te-ai conformat :)) Glumesc.
Eu chiar nu ma uitam la etichete niciodata si nu vedeam de unde sunt hainutele :)
Superba si tinuta de astazi, ca de obicei :)

Just gorgeous. I don't have anything else to say. xo

Gorgeous dress! Love it:)

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

Thank you !
Da, Dorina m-am conformat :)Totul pentru cititoarele mele xx

Your outfit looks so perfect! I love the colors and the details. Great style! :) <3


From Finland, with ♥,
curiousnoora.blogspot.com

The scarf print dress is beautiful, love the whole outfit!
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Such a glamorous outfit, sweetie, you look smashing!!! Much love :*:*:*

Love it all! Especially the clutch.

I've been addicted to Zara too lately... it seems like every time I go I buy at least one thing (and like you, I often don't look at the price tag right away)

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

ai un zambet incantator....emani atata fericire si voiosie...ma bucur foarte mult ca ti-am descoperit profilul pe facebook si pe site intru zilnic :*:*:*

wow sweetie you look stunning, that dress is amazing and those shoes your right it would have been rude not to buy them, they are just fabulous, i love the clutch too men have no idea at times. especially mine!! have a great weekend, kisses from dublin xx leonie

Iti multumesc din suflet scumpa !! xx

the mint and blue look amazing together- LOVE how matchy this outfit is- divine dress and I am swooning over your heels and bag!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook