Thursday 28 June 2012

Bow printed dress

Good morning , my fellow fashionistas !
I was telling you yesterday that i have a special post for you , today - oh well , is a double post , as a matter of fact ! An outfit post - wearing this cute bow printed dress teamed with patent grey sandals and Topshop bowling bag - and an inspirational post - How to shop the sales !
I would love to hear your opinion on both posts !
Have a fab day ahead , my sweeties !

And for more photos and updates throughout the day , follow me on Facebook and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .

Dress H&M - Bag Topshop - Sandals Primark - Earrings Chanel - Bracelets H&M - River Island (black)

12 comments:

That dress is so pretty and she's perfect on you. Love your shoes and bag too.
It's a very nice outfit.
xx

adorable dress and outfit dear! i like ur bag!:) kisses!

Pretty dress!!!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

Great outfit and LOVE your CC earrings :) x

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Gorgeous shoes, love the color!

Love the dress and you look so chic and elegant with the shoes and bag!

Nice dress ! I like ! :)
nonuncadecirnunca.blogspot.fr/

you look beautiful ,imi place rochita ta ,iti vine de minune

I like your shades chosen!
your bag is so preppy, love it

www.prettytobehappy.com

Very nice blog and your grey outfit!
I’d love if u follow my blog too! :) thank u!
http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook