Wednesday 27 June 2012

Scarf print dress

Good afternoon , my fellow fashionistas !
Hope you are all having a great day - we have had a couple of rays of sunshine this week , so what better moment to rock my Mango scarf print dress than today ?
As you have probably noticed i am head over heels after scarf printed dresses - a feminine and versatile garment , that all of you , my sweeties , should own . For a glam appearance add a pair of chandelier earrings - like i did and heels .

p.s. Turn up tomorrow on my blog for a special post and learn How to shop the sales !
For more photos and updates throughout the day , follow me on Facebook and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .

Dress Mango (sale) - Velvet pumps Primark - Clutch Primark - Earrings H&M - Ring H&M

15 comments:

Great dress and love the bag!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Kisses

Giuseppe

That dress is beautiful! You look so pretty!

Simply gorgeous! I love the dress and how you accessorized it!

What a beautiful dress, love it with the red heels!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

imi place rochia maxim! xxxx

you are so dressy and this dress is snappy

www.prettytobehappy.com

Beautiful dress! I'm thinking about getting a scarf print top for my store and this dress is really making me want to :)

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

love your dress, it's so beautiful!

your look is very very nice!!!
kisses:)

Great dress and it's a perfect match with red shoes :)

oh you look so gorgeous my dear i just love this outfit its all so perfect, colours are just gorgeous together, kisses from your irish follower, xxx leonie

The print on your dress is beautiful! And I love your big statement earrings too.

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

love the combo and especially the scarf print dress! gorgeous

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook