Monday 11 June 2012

Graduate Fashion Week

After months of planning and anticipation , Graduate Fashion Week kicked off today .
I was so anxious to see what fresh talent UK had to offer ...

All the universities set up their stands and everything looked very impressive , though my favourite one was Nottingham Trent who had a beautiful catwalk-style - a raising staircase showcasing their fashion garments . A three tone asymmetric blazer caught my attention in particular and also a grey printed midi dress .

The University of East London show was a perfect opener to start what was a truly impressive and diverse range of collections from graduates , followed by Edinburgh College of Art with refreshing and contemporary looks . I loved the creations of Katie Bremner - feminine garments , pastel colours and Lyndsay McNeill - classic , tailored pieces , neutral colours .


Istituto Marangoni was one of the stands where i spent most of my time , impressed by the amazing collection of the graduates - my favourite by far .

Any thoughts ? Let me know !
Have a lovely day ahead , my chic fashionista ! x


26 comments:

wow! i am so happy for you! can't wait to see your outfit!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

I like this kind of fashion show better that the renouned ones, here we can see the real talent!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Wow...absolutely amazing!

It's a very interesting post. Love these photos and these pieces are so great.
Everything is nice.
xx

I am more than happy to share these photos with you ! Thank you guys !! x

There are some interesting designs here.

Everything looks amazing!

Love your blog so much!!

would you like to follow each other on gfc and facebook?
Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

nice post!

sophie xx

http://blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

Omg, amazing pics of an amazing event :)



With love,Mia

love the photos! amazing event! :)
I've just found your blog, it's great! hope you can visit mine too and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! just let me know ♥

What an exciting opportunity, it looks like they had some amazing designs!
Brooke @ what2wear

The great thing bout these kind of shows is that they are incredibly inspired and full of immense talent! Some amazing designs are featured in this post!


Please let me know if you would like to follow each other.


http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

I am your newest follower!


http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

What a fun event!! BTW thanks for following! I have been following you for quite some time now! (As style-delights)

I agree with you, I love Marangoni's design.
The details on the clothes are incredibly beautiful!

P.S. Thank you. I'm now following you back on
GFC. See you around.

Great blog!! Following you back:):)
-Sonja

Those pics are so inspiring! Your whole blog is just great :)

xoxo Eeva
http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

SO amazing! I really love the last skirt/dress with the zipper in the last photo!!

Thank you for your nice comment!
These photos look awesome!
I am following you too!
Thank you so much xo,

Amazing photos!! I enjoyed scrolling down and see more pictures. Great inspiring post! xo akiko
Style Imported

lovely !! congrats !! :)

kisses

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook