Friday 13 July 2012

Dream and smile , my little fashionista

Good afternoon , my gorgeous fashionista !
I am over the moon that it stopped raining - i was looking forward to show you this look and to finally wear my River Island laser - cut floral skirt - Dolce & Gabbana eat your heart out !
I am deeply in love with my new purchase - a beautiful Topshop Dream belt - the perfect accessory to complete my fab outfit .

Dream & Smile , my little fashionista ! Hugs x 
p.s. The tattoo is temporary 

For more photos and updates throughout the day , feel free to follow me on Facebook and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .

Skirt River Island - Sandals River Island - Peplum Top H&M - Clutch Primark - Watch River Island - Sunglasses Ebay - Bracelets Topshop (all) - Earrings Topshop - Temporary Tattoo Topshop - Belt Topshop


20 comments:

you look so lovely, like a dream come true! belt and shoes are special, like them the most :) great post!!

Thank you sooo much sweetie !!

Loove the temporary tatoo! I also adore the belt and the shoes :) You look flawless, as usual! and the bracelets are totes cute.

great match dear, I love the skirt and the shoes! kisses!

Love so much your belt :)



With love,Mia

Thank you sooo much , my sweeties !!

Came across your blog & i am totally in love with your style !!

Gorgeous belt, clutch and heels !

Have a great weekend xx

http://thebeautifullust.blogspot.com

I love your shoes, they are so cute and interesting :)
Have a great weekend...

Mor dupa ochelarii tai de soare si sandale, esti so pretty, kisses

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting, you do it great :)

ok where can i start?

i love:

shoes
clutch
nail polish
bracelets

EVERYTHING as I always do :)))

lovely post :)


oxxoxoxo
Marie
INTO THE GROOVE

I really love that skirt and those shoes are absolutely stunning!
Have a lovely weekend.
xx

I cannot comment on your last post:-(( have a great saturday!!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

O minunatie de fusta!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook