Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sporty chic

Hello , my gorgeous fashionista !
Here i am today , rocking my new Isabel Marant look-alike sneakers , i just love them to bits ! A classic , tailored coat - you already know that i am desperately in love with leather clothing - a printed tee and a pair of mint coloured jeans - a sporty chic look !
Any thoughts about it ? Let me know !

Fore more photos and updates throughout the day , feel free to follow me on Facebook and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .
Hugs x

Jeans H&M - Sneakers Primark - Coat Primark - Tee H&M - Bracelets Topshop - Sunnies Topshop


24 comments:

I love your mint jeans!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Love your sneackers <3

oxxo
Marie
http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

ulook so gorgeous, i love this colour on you, gret outfit,kisses from dublin xx leoni

i love your cute blacelets!!
http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

I love this look, especially the jacket! I've just bought some mint jeans, they may be my new favourite!

Thanks so much for following me, i've just read back through loads of your posts and love your blog! I'm your newest blog lovin' follower!

speak soon :)

Doll on fashion

Loveeee em!Great look,hon! I can t believe how cold is in London:-s

Sporty but classy and chic in some way!!! :)
Love your fab sneakers and bracelets are amazing too! :)

Kiss dear

I love this look. Sporty and chic at te same time. It's a great combination.
Very pretty mint jeans and sneakers.
xx

You look so stylish! Great combo as always!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

I love your bracelets, especially the skulls one, so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

I love your outfit! It's amazing!

XOXO

imi place tinuta ta la nebunie

So casual chic...I love it! Especially your bracelets & sneakers (I'm currently searching for a similar pair).

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

dear, papucii sun amazing! si your sporty chic outfit as well!
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog

Nice colors and lovely style!

I love your oversize coat :)

Love it, you look very very chic, kisses

gorgeous look!
like your blog, would love to follow each other :)
xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook