Friday 6 July 2012

I heart Topshop !

Just a quick Good Morning , my lovely fashionista !
There is no secret that i am desperately in love with Topshop and Zara - amazing brands with even more amazing prices !
As soon as i saw these gorgeous heart printed trousers i knew that they belong to my wardrobe - i went for a clean and simple outfit , today , a grey , oversized tee , a classic blazer and Mango velvet pumps .
I'm off to work now ! Have a fabulous day ahead ! Hugs x

Fore more photos and updates throughout the day , follow me on Facebook and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .

Trousers Topshop - Bag Topshop - Tee Topshop - Blazer George (for Asda) - Shoes Mango


27 comments:

like this look. perfect ♥

http://therubberdoll.com/

As calças são lindas adoro-as :)


Beijinhos

I fully agree with you! in the past couple of years Zara has really become one of the best high street stores... as for top shop I always loved to go there but recently I think the collections haven't been that great as they use to... or maybe it's just me growing older ;)

Gorgeous outfit!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

love your pants! you look very cute!:) kisses!

Superbi pantalonaşii! şi întreaga ţinută <3
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog

I see why you love those pants, they are soo adorable!!
Brooke @ what2wear

Love this outfit. Your pants and your blazer are so great together.
Nice bag and shoes.
xx

Love so much your heart pant :]



With love,Mia

Ce draaaguti sunt pantalonii:x si tu esti o frumoasa :*

SandraB.ro

you look so pretty! I love the trousers and your heels :]

Such cute pants! You look wonderful!

This comment has been removed by the author.

I heart your pants!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Oh, love these pants!:x

wow this is amazing! photos are pretty good :)

visit/follow? :)

Lovely outfit! these trousers are just supercute! :)

Love your trousers! I heart topshop as well <3 x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Cutest pants ever :)
Kisses dear

fabulous trousers and wow you styled them perfectly i love how u are wearing them. great bag too, hope you had a great weekend, kisses from dublin xxx leonie

OMG THOSE PANTS!!!!
I followed on GFC! Follow back?
I'd really appreciate it <3
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook