Saturday 28 July 2012

Minty lace

Meet the minty lace dress , my lovely fashionista !
There is no need to tell you how much i love pastel colours - it's pretty obvious if you scroll down my blog - but for today's outfit i added a little bit of edge to this sugary combo , wearing a Topshop studded belt , chunky sandals and my New Look velvet studded clutch .
Have a lovely weekend ahead , beauties ! Hugs xx

Dress Primark - Belt Freedom at Topshop - Clutch New Look - Sandals River Island - Sunglasses Topshop - Bracelets Topshop - Watch River Island


  

21 comments:

the shoes are the best ever!!
well done my dear <3

Check out my blog :)

How fresh is this look! My love goes to those amazing shoes!
Xx
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

lovely dress and shoes =)

beautiful shoes

xxx
www.cristeene.blogspot.com

That lacy dress is abosolutely adorable! The color is so gorgeous! Love the combination together with the belt & heels. Stunning accessories aswell, love the bag, out of control! You look beautiful!

Wishing you a lovely Sunday!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Your mint lacy dress is very chic and pretty. I really love it.
Your shoes are lovely too.
xx

beautiful and elegant dress dear! love it! kisses!!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG ♡ WOW!

I'm following YOU:*

oh, you are a true inspiration to me. everything about your outfit is perfect!!!
http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Yes, I am ZARA addict:)))
I love your shoes btw!!
xoxo

Lovely look. I like all those studded accessories.

www.zadinblog.com

sandalele is superbe !!! :x

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook