Friday 28 September 2012

Burgundy and fur

Burgundy has become my latest obsession and frankly , i can hardly wait to inject more of this colour into my Autumn outfits . 
Layering is one of the secrets for staying warm and this fab vintage fur is my saviour ! Whether is cold or not , i can still look glam wearing this lovely piece .
Have a great start of the weekend , my fashionista ! Hugs x

Jumper Primark (new season) - Leather trousers H&M - Wedges Primark (new season) - Fur Vintage - Sunglasses Ray Ban Vintage - Belt Zara (new season) - Bag New Look (buy it here) - Watch River Island - Bracelets New Look (new season)


13 comments:

this outfit is absolutely amazing!! loove the combination with black and burgundy <3 perfect!!!

Gorgeous outfit! Lovely shoes! Kisses

Ce frumoaaaaasa esti darling, imi place cureaua la nebunie, e de superr efect peste bluzita burgundy <3

i am actally in love with you

Lovely mix of tones darling! :)



Con affetto, Mia

It's a very nice combination of colors. Love your outfit.
xx

Ok this is your best outfit ever and I will steal this look from you!
Xx
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

I'm just in love with these color dear, you look great! kisses and have a good weekend!

Great look,hon!I absolutely adore the blouse and the pants!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook