Tuesday 18 September 2012

London Fashion Week SS13 - Day 2

Yay ! Fashion month kicks off !
Can you believe that i was saying these words just a couple of days ago ? I can't believe is all gone now , New York and London .
But is Paris and Milan's turn now , so we can only hope the rest of the fashion month will be as much of a big hitter .
Back to my outfit - in the second day of London Fashion Week i wore a fab H&M sequined skirt teamed with a Bershka biker jacket . I quite like the final result , i am always into feminine garments with a touch of edgy . 
Hugs x

Skirt H&M - Jacket Bershka - Shoes Zara - Earrings vintage - Bracelets and bag New Look - Watch River Island - Shirt Primark

12 comments:

Jacket, bag, shoes, bracelets...amazing.
Really interesting outfit.

Beautiful, my dear, just beautiful!

That is one of my fave outfits of yours! WOW!!!!

this is definitely one of my favorite outfits of yours, you look amazing!
brooke @ what2wear

I love that you have sequins AND polka dots going on here. So great!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

I really love your outfit. These pieces are great together. Love your skirt.
xx

i love your outfit! very edgy

cool style dear! love the shoes!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook