Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fall season

Good afternoon , my lovely fashionista !
Whether you like it or not , Autumn  is here so you better start organizing your closet , making space for new items in . Just think - oversize , wool coats , winter florals , fluffy and cozy jumpers , statement necklaces , embellishment , baroque , burgundy , leather , studs - hmm , i'm actually itching to go shopping .
Now , if you excuse me , i need to finish organizing my jewelry for Fall . 
So , enjoy - and make sure you pamper yourself with something new , today .
Have a fab day ahead , beauties ! Hugs x  

Shirt Monica Bianco - Skirt Primark - Shoes Primark - Bag Topshop - Watch River Island - Bracelets Freedom at Topshop & River Island 



15 comments:

you look great!
http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com
new post here!

you are so chic my darling <3 !

Nice look,hon!Love this skirt of yours!

I like your shoes!

http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

love your shoes dear! kisses!

Gorgeous shirt, Andreea, a truly eye catching statement piece!

It's a great outfit. I love your skirt and your shoes are so pretty.
xx

Superba tinuta , imi place atat de mult genul acesta de fuste <3 le ador :D

pupici

Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

M-am indragostit de camasa ta, absolut superba, kisses

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook