Sunday 16 September 2012

London Fashion Week SS13 / Day 1

A big event like London Fashion Week can lead to some serious anxiety , as i am  going to be surrounded by stylish people who are there to celebrate (and sometimes judge) fashion .
I built my look around a fab leather midi skirt and tried to focus more on accessories .
Too muck black and leather looked a bit plain for me , so i decided to inject some colour , wearing burgundy clutch and wedges . 
The final look turned out to be great - featured in a few British publications - and very me ! 
I couldn't see myself wearing anything than sleek and feminine ! Hugs x 

Jacket Zara - Skirt Forever 21 - Wedges and Clutch Primark - Belt Freedom at Topshop - Earrings Chanel - Bracelets and ring New Look - Watch River Island  

13 comments:

Hello beautifull
LOOK PERFECT , I LOVE

Gorgeous jacket! X

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Great outfit!
Can't believe those wedges are Primark as they are lush!

Cath x

squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

This is my favorite look from you so far, everything is amazing :)

Love your outfit. Everything is so great together. Your jacket is so stylish.
x

Really pretty, imi place mult geaca si botinele, kisses

You are holding your own! Ps those shoes are fantastic!
Brooke @ what2wear

imi plac platformele la nebunie !! :D

love the outfit! you look amazing! the booties are so cute...

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

If you are looking to make a statement with fabulous wedge sneakers, check out UPERE.COM.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook