Monday 13 May 2013

Bright on

I love colorblocking and pattern mixing . For me , the magic is in the mix !
And I certainly don't believe there's just one way to wear an outfit , but I do have a few ideas on how to pull a fabulous one together .
This season I'm pretty keen on wearing colors - red , royal blue , emerald green - just splash them across jumpers , dresses , bags and shoes . To finish my look I'll add an eye-catching necklace or statement earrings and plenty of attitude . Fierce !

Dress Zara (old) - Jumper H&M (new collection) - Necklace H&M (new collection) - Bag Dune (new collection) - Sunglasses Topshop (old) - Shoes Primark (new collection)

12 comments:

Vai, cat de frumoasa e tinuta! Ador pantofii!

Cat e de frumoasa rochia, draga mea, ai combinat-o perfect!!!

Te pup si iti doresc o zi buna!!

Super pretty! I absolutely love the color mix!

I love your dress, but I love your shoes more :D kisses

http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

I like your shoes big time!
Always looking cute and shy!
www.peach-punch.com

Love the print of the dress and you did a great job styling it! I like the red touch of the accessories.

Kisses Deea,
The Lovely Darlings

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you
will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come
back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice morning!


Feel free to visit my homepage ... books of ra online

i love everything about this outfit, so special and pretty!
:)

http://thefactorygirlblog.blogspot.co.il/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook