Thursday 16 May 2013

Festival chic

Ideal for a sun-dazed Summer festival and a day out , these beautiful aztec print denim shorts , available at MeeMee.com have a flattering high waist that creates great a great silhouette and long legs .
Add an oversize t-shirt tucked in with some layered necklaces or bangles . A shirt is essential for the inevitable rain (go for a thick fabric , with a funky print or embroidery) , and boots to add to the edgy feel .
A super-chic , yet chilled-out look , with a festival vibe !

Shorts courtesy of MeeMee.com (buy it here) - T-shirt Forever 21 (new collection) - Shirt Bianco (new collection) - Boots Topshop Unique (old) - Bag Primark (new collection) - Sunglasses Topshop (old)


7 comments:

This is such a cool outfit! Love ittt!

Love your shorts and also the boots ♥

ce pantaloni haiosi ! imi plac !

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own
blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Feel free to surf to my web blog - Christian Louboutin Pumps

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook