Friday 10 May 2013

Holiday mood

Do sun , sea and sand in style , with a little help from Holiday shop !

When I'm packing for that amazing summer holiday , there's a lot to think about !
How many pairs of flip-flops or sunglasses to take ? Which maxi dresses to choose ? The retro swimsuit or the patterned bikini ? (Oh , who am I kidding ? I'll take them both !)
But thanks to Holiday shop I won't be stressing about the upcoming holiday season anymore . Their fabulous holiday shop includes a stylish and affordable range of summer dresses , swimwear , accessories , footwear - in other words everything you need if you are planning to get away .
My favorite one-stop holiday shop ! And I'm pretty sure is going to be your favorite too !

p.s.You'll thank me afterwards !

So I'll be making room in my suitcase for a beach bag - perfect for carrying around my beach reads (see it here) , a striking swimsuit - I'll be channeling my playful side in a patterned one-piece (see it here) , a floor-length maxi-dress (see it here) - nothing screams summer more than a maxi dress , some cool shades , two or three pairs of sandals and flip-flops and a floral playsuit - so that I can easily transform my look from sun-lounger to sun-downer . And since an outfit is not complete without accessories , I'll be packing an woven straw hat , some bangles and an eye-catching , statement necklace - perfect for the poolside parties . The last ones to be put on , the first ones to be noticed !
Now all I have to think is the perfect holiday destination !







2 comments:

The beach bags with rope handles are so useful and easy to pack too.
A good selection of summer colours
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook