Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blue dream

The trick is to enjoy life !
Don't wish away your days , waiting for better ones ahead ! Live the moment !
It is in your power to make your life beautiful - start your day with a proper breakfast (don't count the calories , you have a full day ahead to get rid of them) , get dressed (and when I say get dressed I mean dress to impress , life is too short to wear boring clothes) , work and put pride and love in what you do (I mean don't get me wrong , I do have days when I hate my job just like you , but hey you can't get anywhere without hard work and commitment) , smile , have fun , dream (the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams) !

Skirt Cos (new collection) - Shirt Topman (new collection) - Shoes Forever 21 (new collection) - Necklace Topshop (new collection) - Belt H&M (old)


6 comments:

The bag and the necklace are divine! Craving for them <3

This baby blue& baby pink combo is so refreshing love your accessorising.

Christy of:
www.cleancutgoutchic.com

You look lovely Andrea. The pastel colours are so pretty
Abi x

alittleabstract.blogspot.co.uk

Foarte frumoasa tinuta, iar colierul este divin :X

Great look!! I absolutely love your skirt and necklace!!

xoxo

http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

I love this look, suits you well, darling!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook