Tuesday 4 June 2013

Nautical

A glorious sense of holiday runs through this beautiful ensemble .
Although the Breton stripe and nautical inspired pieces continue to remain a popular choice amongst fashion-conscious women , this season the nautical trend is proving to be as popular in the city as it is in holiday .
For a city approved ensemble go for a classic , tailored jacket , a breton stripe top , capri trousers and pointy heels . If you're lucky enough to be on holiday then leave the jacket home , swap the heels with espadrilles and grab a woven beach bag and you're good to go .

Handbag Michael Kors (new collection) - Shoes Linzi (new collection) - The whole outfit Zara (new collection)

5 comments:

you look fab, love the trousers! xx

tried on this stripe zara top too, think I will have to go back and buy it, such an easy staple piece
beaut styling love


new post up! hope u can check out my blog and follow :)
http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

Hiya! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you may have right here on this post.
I can be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

my blog ... seminole state college sports

I loved your outfit, let me know where you keep your top;))

Oooh you make even the nautical style, which is usually so casual, look so chic! Love it!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook