Friday 21 June 2013

White stiletto

Every now and again , I look for my ultimate pair of stiletto . One that is high enough to make me feel glam , but has all-day staying power . The search is over !
These Office ankle strap stilettos are amazing - the soft leather , the ankle strap , the perfect colour for Summer !
And the fact that my feet have never been so relaxed - definitely brings a smile on my face ! I'm 100% addicted !

Shoes Office (new collection) - Trousers Zara (new collection) - Bag courtesy of Next (new collection) - Shirt Topman (old) - Sunglasses Aldo (new collection) - Necklace H&M (old)


7 comments:

Amazing, love this look!
xoxo

New post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/06/ootd-total-white-whit-touch-of-blue.html

Gorgeous pictures! Great look!

Cool pants!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

I am DROOLING over those stiletto's, they are perfect! Can't believe I am in New York and the perfect shoes are back home in the UK... Also love the bag, great look!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook