Saturday 1 June 2013

Morning glory

5 rules for a perfect morning ...

  • Set up the alarm 10-15 min earlier than usual . That gives you another couple of minutes of laying out in bed , cuddling your boyfriend and planning your day .
  • Turn the kettle on before heading to a quick and refreshing shower .
  • Prepare yourself a royal breakfast - as much as I love a traditional English breakfast , unfortunately my time is quite limited in the morning , so I always go for muesli , fresh fruit and yoghurt . Did I mention the coffee ?! Flip through your favourite magazines , check your Instagram (oh go on ! take a picture of your breakfast :)) and finish eating .
  • Get dressed ! I mentally plan my outfits before falling asleep at night , so in the morning I know exactly what I'm going to wear . Whether is cold or hot , whether you have a day off or you're working , dress to impress ! Don't look for excuses !
  • Play your favourite song , sing and dance as if you don't have a care in the world ! This day shouldn't be less than perfect ! 
Every morning you have two choices : continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams ! The choice is yours !

4 comments:

its looks like you had the perfect morning :)
loved the 5 rules, i'll try to make them happen :)

http://thefactorygirlblog.blogspot.co.il/

The perfect morning! Loved this article! xx

OMG I eat my cereal from a cup too :D its less bulky to hold than those cereal bowls :) :) ps your mornings sound beautiful!! Will try to follow these 5 rules...now just need to find a boyfriend to cuddle :P

Cat esti de draguta... iar pozele sunt adorabileee<3
SandraB.ro

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook