Sunday 18 November 2012

Back to black

As much as I love color , there are days when I'm really in the mood for something classic , something black . The furry jumper and the embellished trousers were on top of my H&M fall collection wish list and I am extremely delighted to finally wear them in a black and caramel combo .
The photos were taken in Green Park after our visit to Olivia Rubin Showroom , who organized a fantastic sample sale for her previous and new collection . I'll talk to you more about Olivia and her brilliant designs , soon! Have a fab Sunday , my lovely fashionista !

Jacket Forever 21 (new collection) - Jumper H&M (new collection) - Trousers H&M (new collection) - Shoes Zara (new collection) - Bag New Look (old) - Bracelet Anna della Russo for H&M - Earrings Vintage - Watch River Island (old)


15 comments:

I love total black outfits...and on you everything fits ;)

PS: Now you can READ my blog also in SPANISH!

SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

My Experience at BORSALINO!PS: Now you can READ my blog also in SPANISH!

SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

My Experience at BORSALINO!

mereu arati bine, orice aai purta ;) pup

cute!! love the jacket, my dear <3

http://therubberdoll.com/cold-time/

i have the exactly same bag from new look :D
loving your jacket and boots, hun..

love
agnes

www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

Black looks great on you!Love this look!

love this look,it's stunning! xoxo

you look great! just love the jacket and the boots! xo

classic and chic :)
brooke @ what2wear

I really like your cute bag and boots are great too :)
Have a nice week...

You look great as always, love the shoes.

x Angie

Love that jacket! You are always so cute <3

Kisses

Such a beautiful jacket!! Love the boots too :)

xoxo Alison
www.stylingmylife.com

Love your outfit. You are very stylish as always. Lovely jacket.
Have a great week.
xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook