Saturday 10 November 2012

Pale pink

Good morning , my lovely fashionista ! I had one hell of a week - after having my Iphone stolen , i realized that i lost not only all my contacts , but also that my email address has been blocked .
Saying that , i would appreciate if you could use my personal email address andreeapanciuc@yahoo.com for any queries , until i get this sorted out .
Many thanks !

Coat Primark (new season) - Jumper Forever 21 (new season) - Skirt (new season) - Boots Topshop Unique - Clutch Vintage - Sunglasses Ebay - Necklace Zara (sold out)

14 comments:

Love your combination of colors. This outfit is very stylish as always.
Lovely coat and necklace.
xx

Lovely sweater, amazing look!
xoxo

New post: http://valefashionmeow.blogspot.it/2012/11/happy-birthday-to-me.html

Gorgeous sweater - I love this palest of pinks.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

buna.f frumoasa tinuta. botinele sunt colectie noua? Laura

So pretty!This color looks great on you!

you look so cute dear! love the boots and the sunnies! happy weekend! xo

absolutely love the pink with the blue!!!! and im sorry about your phone!!
brooke @ what2wear

beautiful! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

love the outfit! I just adore those booties!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Ce frumoase sunt ghetutele!!! You look lovely <3

Thank you all !!
Laura , botinele sunt Topshop Unique , de anul trecut :(

Lovely elegant look and I like the sunglasses!

erinascloset.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook