Monday 5 November 2012

Fall

What to wear during the Fall season has always been an issue for me and i guess for you as well , my lovely fashionista ! Just because outside is dark and gloomy , doesn't mean that your outfit should turn the same way !
The secret is to incorporate transeasonal pieces into your wardrobe and always try something unexpected . It can be as simple as turning up a cuff or the contradiction of a biker jacket slung over an elegant evening dress .
Wearing a low cut , see-through skirt in November made me feel fabulous and sexy , despite of the not so chic degrees . Take that Autumn !

Skirt Primark (new season) - Boots Zara (sale) - Jacket H&M - Shirt River Island (my husband's) - Necklace H&M (new season) - Bag New Look - Watch River Island - Bracelet Forever 21 (new season)


 

21 comments:

i die!!! amazing outfit!
http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

Oh, I love your skirt and blouse - amazing colors and great details! :)

Xx, Saritschka.

AMAZING OUTFIT !

http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

Hey my dear I missed you so much!!
I love your outfit :D bellissima good job

New post on my blog
INTO THE GROVE blog
Facebook Page
oxoxoxo
Marie

So, so beautiful as usual! Stunning photos to match.
I've just blogged my own small Autumn/Winter fashion article!
SkintStudentStyle

mwah! xxxx

you look great dear, love these colors on you! xoxo

Gorgeous color combination, skirt and necklace are perfect :)

Frumoasaaa, ce-mi place gecuta<3 mi-ai amintit ca am si eu o fusta aproape ca si a ta pe care nu am am purtat-o inca, am si uitat de ea :))) pupici

I love the Autumn colours... Need to get my hands on that necklace! Too cool!

Love this outfit, perfect colors on you ! The bag and necklace are amazing !

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
You're invited to enter my giveaway to win 2 gift cards $ 100 each on Romwe !: Up until November 10th !

this is one of my favorite outfits of yours....ever!!! The skirt is gorgeous and the way you styled it is just perfection :)
brooke @ what2wear

Your skirt and jacket are perfect together. Love this combination of colors.
xx

Gorgeous bug necklace. I hope your legs weren't too chilly either!

Luxx Mint

Ce fusta minunata!! Arati grozaaav!!! :)

totally swooning over the colors and textures you created with this look....stunning!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

lovely skirt! you look gorgeous, dear!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook