Thursday 22 November 2012

Green emerald & burgundy

Whatever look you are going for , my lovely fashionista , when it comes to leather jackets you absolutely must own one or two ! Good fit for most of the shapes , the leather jacket will instantly inject some style to any of your outfits . The high street has some great quality pieces at top prices , so now is even easier to find one that fits your figure .
The burgundy jacket i am wearing is from New Look - i absolutely love the softness of the leather , the cut and the gold hardware . For a fresh take on casual chic , wear your biker jacket with a crisp shirt and boyfriend jeans .

Jacket New Look (new collection) - Shoes New Look (new collection) - Bag New Look (old) - Shirt Topman (my husband's) - Jeans H&M (old) - Bracelet Anna della Russo for H&M - Earrings Vintage - Watch River Island (old)

23 comments:

Gorgeous!I absolutely love this look!

Loveeee it! Those shoes are absolutely amazing <3



Julie, www.thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro

Imi plac blugii !!! <3

http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

You look great and boots are amazing :)

My sweet friend I miss you please let's keep in touch forever!
I won't miis you blog anymoreeeeeee!! Plase come and see me tell me your opinion about the new graphic on my blog I made it on my own!
I love these colours together and I want these heels so so bad!
ciao
New post on my blog
Facebook Page
oxoxoxo
Marie

Totally agreed, leather jackets are a must have, I am in love with this outfit!
Brooke @ what2wear

obsessed with the burgundy and emerald combo...also LOVE the lace booties!!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

These colors are so great together. It's a very nice combination. Love your bag and boots too.
xx

You look great!
Ckeck out my new post!
Kisses

love the outfit! cute booties!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

the shoes is amazing..
super gorgeous look! <3

love
agnes

www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

Fab outfit!!! I love your style!!!!!!!!!!! I just started following you! I would love it if you could follow me back!!! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook