Tuesday 13 November 2012

The leather jacket

I've lost count of the number of jackets and coats I've got in my closet , but every single one seems to match a different style . Last week , for instance , i added two more at my growing leather collection , and this is one of them . I absolutely love this Burberry inspired Forever 21 jacket that will inject some edginess to my feminine outfits.

Jacket Forever 21 (new season) - Dress Forever 21 (old) - Peplum top New Look (new season)  - Boots  Zara (new season) - Necklaces Zara and New Look - Bracelet Diy

16 comments:

Ce-i de frumos acolo la voi!!! Iar tu ai redat feminitate nu stu cum acestei tinute)

http://ana.ciorici.com

Arati superb, draga mea, e grozava jacheta asta!!
Si ce dragut e parculetul, romantic asa..

Te pup, sa ai o zi minunata!

Love the jacket, it's perfect!

Love the jacket, it's perfect for this look!
Brooke @ what2wear

very cool combo dear, love the jacket! kisses! xo

so pretty combination. i love the color combination.and those shoes are so fab!

x

asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

Gorgeous pictures and I love colors in your outfit, skirt is <3

Love this jacket and the pictures are amazing!

very nice, the jacket is amazing.

x Angie

I keep seeing this jacket....I NEED IT!! especially with the cold weather coming in!
I love it paired with the blue top and muave-y skirt!


<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Great photos, great look, love how you've layered the necklaces!

How much was that forever 21 jacket? It's gorgeous

Cath x

squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

The colors of your outfit are so autumnish and soft! <3
Love the look, beautiful! <3

Love your outfit and this combination of colors is so great. Nice photos too.
xx

wow, o tinuta perfecta!culorile sunt superbe!
http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook