Tuesday 6 November 2012

I love shopping !

I like my money right where i can see them , hanging in my closet !
Morning blues will soon be history if you start your day with a little shopping spree , my lovely fashionista ! Whether is a pair of heels or just a bracelet , treat yourself to a little something !
Happy shopping , my beauties !

Skirt Joy boutique - Blouse New Look (new season) - Boots New Look (new season) - Bag New Look - Sunglasses Ebay - Watch River Island - Bracelet Forever 21


20 comments:

intreaga tinuta e superba !!! in special fusta <3 o ador !!! :)

you are amazing , and we love Chanel

Honey, you look fab!Love these pics!

You look so beautiful! I love your style so much!
Kisses!

I love shopping too!:) you look great! love the shoes! kisses!xo

Your skirt is gorgeous! Love the bag too :)

Ace outfit - as always!
I have those Primark earrings, love them. Also love those new look boots, wow!

Cath x

Cedragute sunt pozele! astept sa vad ce ai in pungulite <3

Feminina si foarte cocheta <3 mor de curioasa sa vad ce ti-ai achizitionat <3

SandraB.ro

You look great. This outfit is very pretty and perfect on you. Love your sunglasses.
xx

Love the boots and looking forward to seeing what you picked up in Chanel!

Luxx Mint

I LOVE this entire outfit, you seriously have the best style :)
Brooke @ what2wear

Shopping really is the best therapy. I love the top and skirt you're wearing! Such an adorable look :)

xoxo Alison
www.stylingmylife.com

Beautiful sunglasses - they're so unique! Once again I'm in awe at your stunning outfit and beautiful photography!
SkintStudentStyle

x

Don't think I could manage a shopping trip in heels! So fair play for that! You look as stylish as ever =)

Aishling
www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

Shopping is my cardio and I did some cardio both yesterday and this morning,also at Westfields Stratford :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook