Wednesday 21 November 2012

Like a princess

Olivia Rubin's signature graphic prints have been her popular , her showroom bursting out with playful prints and vivid colours .
However , despite my weakness towards colours , i went for something classic and feminine , a timeless piece that made me feel like a princess .The cropped fit and the soft texture were a winning combination , making it a versatile throw on piece for either day or night .
If you loved it as much as i did , why not treat yourself to a little something ? That would be the perfect Christmas gift for you ! Buy this fabulous Olivia Rubin jacket here !

Jacket Olivia Rubin - Jumper Forever 21 (new season) - Skirt Joy Boutique (old) - Shoes Zara (old) - Necklace Zara (old) - Earrings worn as buttons Vintage - Bracelet Anna della Russo for H&M




16 comments:

Awww sweet honey I love your jacket and details too sei BELLA <3!
:D
New post on my blog
Facebook Page
oxoxoxo
Marie

intr-adevar modul in care te imbraci,pari o principesa. Tot timpul cu fuste superbe si pantofi de cenusareasa :)! Frumoase poze!

http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

too elegant dear! love the heels! truly as a princess:) kisses! xo

Every time I think I have seen my favorite outfit of yours.... Until the next post.....new favorite! You look gorgeous and so chic :)
Brooke @ what2wear

Very nice outfit ! I love your shoes !

http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

Great look,honey! I absolutely love this fab jacket!

great look, love skirt and the shoes!

http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

cute outfit! I think I need a tiara too...

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

great look
amzing idea!
love the anna dello russo bracelet
x

You look lovely, this romantic style is great on you :)

oh love the skirt and shoes - fantastic !

You are very elegant in this outfit. Your jacket and skirt are so pretty. Love these colors too.
xx

you look fantastic, such a lovely and dreamy outfit.

x Angie

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook