Monday 22 October 2012

A touch of camo

It's not often you'll see me wearing camo print clothing . But then again not many pieces have caught my attention , not until errr a couple of days ago when i found this pair of jeans in Zara Kids .
Yes , you've heard me right - one of the best advantages of being petite is that you can happily shop from the kids section and find the right size for you .
The slim cut and the zip details convinced me to buy them and i am definitely looking forward to some future camo outfit posts .

So sorry for the lack of posts , i am voiceless and stuck with flu !
Stay warm , my lovely fashionista ! Hugs

Jeans Zara Kids (new season) - Jumper Primark (new season) - Wedges Primark (new season) - Jacket Zara - Necklace Anna della Russo for H&M - Bracelets New Look and Forever 21 - Bag Primark (new season) - Fur Vintage


22 comments:

I really love the color palette! Such a great look!
Having a crush on the bag! :D

you make camo look very chic :)
brooke @ what2wear

Great outfit! The berry and camo go really well together
Cath x

LOVE this outfit and burgundy goes so great with this olive green color!
get well soon =)

http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

Hey hey
what an amazing look!!
absolutely love the jeans and primark bag ?really?
i need to get one as well it look like celine haha
Irena
xxx

so lovely style! I adore the colors and the boots! kisses dear!:*

you look so elegant but so cassual at the same time...
kisses dear I have a question: if you could have the chance to make a question to your favorite designer, what it would be?
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

Loving the rich fall tones here! Especially love your sweater & bracelets.
Looking gorgeous as always!

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

Even I'm not a fan of camo trend I really like this outfit , Wonderful combination of colors!

i am inj love with burgundy and this ouftit :D
http://gossipalldaylong.wordpress.com/

And camo with burgundy looks amazing:D

http://ana.ciorici.com

I love all of your colours here in the outfit, and will definitely be checking out the kids section!

Luxx Mint

Love these colors together. It's a perfect mixe. Your sweater and shoes are stunning.
x

You are amazing! I love your sweater and jewellery!
I will be appreciate if you visit my blog and leave a comment.
Kisses!

http://herpassionisfashion.blogspot.com

Îmi place nespus de mult această combinaţie.

www.zadinblog.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook