Wednesday 10 October 2012

Out and about ... dreaming ! Featured on Fashionistable !


Being able to attend London Fashion Week and most important of all , see my outfits featured on different fashion websites or magazines is truly a joy and an honour .
So imagine my excitement when discovering that i am being featured on Fashionistable - Dvora , apart of being a Vogue , GQ and Say Daily interview contributor , is a great woman , very professional and above all , very down to earth .
I must say a big Thank You for these lovely photos and for the feature !
Have a great day ahead , my beautiful fashionista !

Read the article here !

11 comments:

aw yay, so glad to get to see the entire look!!! I really loved the entire ensemble when I saw it on Fashionistable!
Thanks for following FFF, I'm now following you! Excited to see the many more outfits you have to share!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

very exciting, its a gorgeous outfit :)
brooke @ what2wear

Very pretty!Love that jacket!

e superba cureaua de talie!!!

It's a so stylish look and i really love your jacket. You are very elegant.
xx

really nice look, you're totally a fashionist :)

if you want follow me back!

xx

Felicitari draga!! I miss London:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

You are a sweetheart. Thank You so much for this. Xxxx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook