Sunday 14 October 2012

Boyfriend jeans

Now , my lovely fashionista , if i were to name my favourite garment that i was happy to pull out of my wardrobe every single day , my jeans would be right there at number one .
However , wearing boyfriend jeans might be tricky and sometimes hard to pull off - especially if you are petite , just like me - but with the right pair of shoes , you can definitely nail the look !
I decided to go for a pair of boyfriend jeans rolled just above the ankle with a loose t-shirt and killer heels . I wouldn't recommend to wear them with trainers though , unless you're tall and have a slim frame .
Hope you'll love the outfit , as much as i do ! Have a fab start of the week , beauties ! Hugs

Jeans H&M - T-shirt River Island (new season) - Coat Primark (new season) - Shoes Primark (last season) - Oversized clutch Zara (last season) - Watch River Island (my husband's) - Bracelet (diy) - Sunglasses courtesy of Sunglasses Shop


19 comments:

love the pastel light blue of ur shoes and clutch ...great outfit !

Estarer Accessories GIVEAWAY

Check out my blog :)

you look absolutely gorgeous in those jeans! :D and the heels are the perfect touch! <3

Muito gira , adorei o look , o colar é lindo :)

Amazing look! I love the boyfriend jeans! Kisses

I want those pumps too!!! I love them!!
And I also adore that clutch!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Great look,honey!Love the necklace and the jeans!

I really love boyfriend jeans as well -- I pretty much live in them!
You look amazing :)

xoxo Alison
www.stylingmylife.com

I like this, you look great in these pants. And you always have great details, sunglasses are <3

i still havent found a pair that look good on me, those look great on you!!!!
brooke @ what2wear

Love this outfit and this style is really great on you. Your shoes and clutch are so pretty.
xx

Well..I love jeans as much as u do:)) Love the combo dear:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

chic and stylish! love it <3

You're amazing! I love your style! This outfit is perfect.
I will be very greatful if you visit my blog and leave a comment.
Kisses!

http://herpassionisfashion.blogspot.com

I do like them and you have teamed them brilliantly with the aqua, blue and grey. I have to say I have found myself shooting a lot of jeans lately. Xxxx

You look amazing! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook