Friday 26 October 2012

Embellishment

Coats encrusted with oversize gemstones , ornate embroideries , embellished angora jumpers , and all manner of over-the-top embellishments reigned in the Italian fashion capital , Milano , from Prada's stone-studded coats to Dolce & Gabbana's obsession towards gold garments .
My lovely fashionista , it's time to upgrade your wardrobe to something more substantial - be it with shoulder pads , shoes , jewelry , bags or belts , it's worth digging and investing into this trend .
With a needlework embroidery jumper and a pair of crystals applique pumps , you will look as if you just stepped out of the runway .
Happy shopping , my lovelies !












Source : Google

13 comments:

Wow...amazing pieces! Love every single one!

Gorgeous stuff--I love all the embellishments!

xo Mary Jo

Ce frumos e puloverul roz din angora!!!

Hahaha I said that in italian!! i love the last one! Have a great evening dear!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

oh I love this, gorgeous clothing always makes me happy!
brooke @ what2wear

Beautiful pics!
xoxo

New post: http://valefashionmeow.blogspot.it/2012/10/outfit-of-day-before-and-after-rain.html

woooow...I'm completely MESMERIZED by all of the extravagant embellishments...could i wear each and every piece PLEASE?!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Imi place mult de tot inspiratia!

Nico,

www.nicoleta.me

these photos are simply DIY inspiring! Only if i was talented bough and had access to DIY things.... haha

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

These pieces are so lovely and reffined. It's very inspiring.
Nice selection.
xx

I love ornametation on everything! Great post!
Check out my new post with inspirations and leave a comment, please. I will be very greatful!
Kisses!

http://herpassionisfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook