Tuesday 9 October 2012

Urban princess

Good morning , my lovely fashionista !
Getting dressed for a fashion event can sometimes be tricky and nerve wrecking . Even with my wardrobe bursting out with clothes , i still found it difficult to choose an outfit for the annual Look Show event whick took place last Saturday .
I've started building up my look around some pieces from Anna Della Russo for H&M capsule collection - i was dying to wear these - my River Island "Princess" pumps and my beloved tulle Joy skirt . To give a little twist to this feminine and sugary look , i added a River Island tee - so this is what i ended up with !
Hope you like it , my beauties ! Hugs x

Skirt Joy - Tshirt River Island (new season) - Shoes River Island (sold out) - Belt Freedom at Topshop (the best way to advertise my blog , don't you think?) - Clutch AdR for H&M(sold out online) - Earrings AdR for H&M(sold out online) - Watch River Island - Bracelets New Look(new season)


23 comments:

Was great to see you at the show, love your accessories! x

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

@heidi_likes

love love the outfit! cute T-shirt!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Really amazing look my dear!
xoxo


New post: http://valefashionmeow.blogspot.it/2012/10/inspirations-10.html

Great post ! Nice outfit !

http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

ce cercei minunati <3!

http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

i love this whole outfit, especially how you styled the tee with the skirt, beautiful :)
brooke @ what2wear

Lovely outfit, your shoes are gorgeous :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Your skirt looks gorgeous and it's a great combination with those sparkly shoes ;)

you look so great dear, love the outfit you chose, perfect! the shoes are to die for!!:*

lovely outfit! i love the skirt and it fits you oh so well!


www.myfashionmorning.blogspot.com

Eu te-am urmarit pe Insta ce si cum! Esti fabuloasa si te invidiez pentru plicul acela din colectie!! <3
www.indiechase.blogspot.com/

You have put together the perfect look for the event!! I love that skirt especially with that goregous belt on!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

You are very elegant in this outfit. I really love your clutch and shoes.
xx

love your outfit your style is so cool!

Doamne cat e de superba fusta si pantofii, esti ca o printesa, kisses

oh my gaaah seriously FABULOUS photos! I love how you paired the tulle skirt with the graphic tee and have especially embellished heels!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

I am so incredibly in love with your skirt and shoes. I really love the way you styled the rocker look with a pair of girly shoes- great mix!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook